2.19.2013

We were 7 miles from Honey Boo Boo

The past couple of weeks have been filled with ups and downs. We are still currently house hunting and it couldn't be more stressful. As soon as you get your hopes up and think you have found "the one"... BAM. Someone slides in with a cash money offer and steals all your little hopes and dreams right out from under you. At least that is what it seems like! I just keep trying to tell myself "The right one will come along, and when it does you will be so happy that you didn't get any of the other ones!"

Continuing to say prayers!

In the meantime... 

I made Sophie two new pretty little outfits!



Maybe I should start a doggie clothing line? Already planning the rest of her spring wardrobe :)

We had an engagement party for Colleen & Eric

Found out we are in the Harborside East ad in Charleston Weddings Magazine... (!!) Not big or anything but still fun nonetheless.


For Valentine's Day, Brice got me a gun! Huge surprise since we don't even really do gifts for Valentine's Day. Not something I had even asked for but I knew I wanted to learn how to shoot. (Don't worry... I'm not going to kill any animals, just shoot clay pidgeons and targets!)

The fact that it was pink just made my day :)


It also came in handy since we were leaving the next day to go to Georgia for an engagement party. It was out in the country (as a matter of fact it was 7 miles from Honey Boo Boo - I kid you not)

I had fun shooting my gun! It is both a shot gun and a rifle, I enjoyed the rifle more because it wasn't so loud and powerful. I just need to get used to the shot gun.


We had a great weekend with friends even though it was FA-REEZING outside!


Amanda & me

Jeff & Brice

Little Creek

The girls

The whole gang! (minus Amanda & Jeff)

I don't know why this always happens... but it does. It needs to stop.

I came home with a sore throat, stopped up nose, coughing, sneezing, headache, cold chills & a temperature. I guess it was all in the name of fun! 

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable gun~ Loved your outfits in this post too!
    How exciting to be pictured in a magazine!


    =) Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Brooke with a gun, look out!! You need to come style my hair for me... that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gun! The color is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::