8.22.2013

It has been 4 MONTHS.

Has it really been 4 months since I posted? I will have to say there is a very good reason for that. Bottom line: we need a new computer. My blogger doesn't display correctly because the browser is so old, and my computer is so old it won't support the newest version! argh. Brice and I are going to try and give each other a new computer for Christmas, so maybe after the first of the year this will be on a more regular basis (at least I hope so!)
 
If you follow me on Instagram (@ashleybrooke83) that is where I post mostly everything. It's just so easy to post a picture and not have to write much to go along with it! I don't even upload facebook pictures as much.
 
I just wanted to give a little update on why I have failed as a blogger and most everyone has probably removed me from their reading list! And I can honestly say, I don't even read blogs that much. I'll go through maybe once a week and catch up on some of my favorites but that is about it. Anyways, here are some updates on the life of Brooke:
 
-We still live in Charleston
-We are still looking for a house (the housing market sucks here)
-It's been a summer full of weddings & bachelorette parties
-I still want a dog... REALLY BAD
That's about it! :) Not much has changed!
 
This weekend I'll be heading to Georgia to celebrate one of my oldest (we met as babies) and best friends, Mary! This weekend is her bachelorette party.
 
 
Also, today is my sister in law's birthday! Happy Birthday, Alli!
 
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Girl I was wondering if you gave it up! Hopefully you can get a new computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're still around the blogging world! I took a break over the summer and I'm not going to lie it was fantastic!! I'm planning a trip to Charleston in October...any recommendations for good eats send my way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally feel you... I keep returning to my blog, post for a day or two, then gone again for a month or more. Too busy to blog sometimes! Also, my neighbor's house (Mt. P) is for sale - a great starter home that hasn't been completely updated, so you could make it your own with some TLC. Email me if you're interested and I can send you address... Plus, I would totally dog sit your dog when you get one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the same housing boat here in Charleston too! It is just terrible trying to find the right place! Sending luck your way!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::