8.28.2013

Weekend in Tybee

My final Bachelorette Weekend for the year was this past weekend in Tybee Island, GA. This was the third one this year! We had a blast, Mary is one of my best friends (we have known each other from the day we were born!) and I cannot wait to celebrate her wedding! She is getting married on my 30th birthday, but there is no one else I'd rather share that day with!
 
With the beautiful bride!
 
Our house "The Pink House" how appropriate!
 
me & Anna Ross
 
We tie dyed tank tops!
 
We went to a drag show at Club One, um it was hilarious! If you are ever in Savannah you have to go!
 
Now the rest of wedding season round 2 begins... 2 weddings, some showers and parties!


2 comments:

  1. I went just this year to Club one. It was wonderful. We had too much fun.

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::